The Official Site Link
JoyMax Digimon Masters

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

User Agreement!

Today I would like to cover something, that will make getting into the game a little faster, and keep your account on good standings.
Your thinking what in the world could He be talking about? Well I'm talking about READING and Agreeing to the Digimon Masters User Agreement.


This Is Right Under the Login In Box Click it and READ IT!

Trust Me not following the Rules can result in a Warning (Revision/ Deletion) or Account Block for 30 days and worst yet a Permanent Account Block. So Read it, it wont hurt you to take a few minutes or even a Hour out of the day to read and agree.

Well I hope you take my advice and do it, I would hate to see a Friend lose there account due to something they don't read. Well thats it for now.
Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment