The Official Site Link
JoyMax Digimon Masters

Monday, August 1, 2011

DigiMasters Blog Is Now Opened

Hello and Welcome fellow Digimon Fans.
First I would like to thanks all of my follows that have checked my blog since December 2010 without you I wouldn't be here. So with that said I have Deleted all the Past post to make any new user(s) feel like that haven't missed anything.

Next for all that don't know I have been a fan of digimon since it was on tv back in the late 90s! Funny thing about that is I was 12 yrs old and I still can't believe that 12 years later I'm still a Fan.
Of course my favorite season(s) are Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure 2.

Well with Digimon Master Online releasing here in America I find it important to cover all thing that go on in this game. (Sorry Korean Citizens) I will be here to post information on all the News, Events, and whatever DMO thinks is inportant. With that said I will be making pages to cover different things that happen in the game and or make Walkthrough Guides for every 10 levels. Who Knows?

Well thats all for now as News starts to come across the wire this week I will post it. Just think guys we have only 9 Days until Closed Beta Starts.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Post Edit:
I added a Closed Beta Count Down to help the time pass, (yea right) and let us know how long we have until it starts. Ok really thats it for now lol.
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment